St. Paddy's Reuben Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's your lucky day! Our St. Paddy's Reuben Sliders are deliciously-sized for easy eatin' of your favorite melty corned beef sandwiches!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) corned beef brisket with pickling spices
- 8 cups water
- 16 slider rolls
- 8 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 2 cups canned or fresh sauerkraut, well drained and warmed
- 1 cup prepared Russian dressing
What to Do
- In a Dutch oven over high heat, place corned beef with pickling spices in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 3 hours, or until fork-tender.
- Place corned beef on a cutting board and slice across the grain. Place meat on bottom of rolls, distributing evenly.
- Evenly distribute hot corned beef and place 2 slices of cheese on top, followed by sauerkraut and dressing. Finish with roll tops and serve immediately.
If you like, you can assemble these in advance and just warm them. Simply place them on a baking sheet in a 300 degree oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melty.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.