We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you can't guess what it is that we love about this sandwich! We love everything about it and you will, too! Take one bite and this Tuna Melt will have you in love.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can white tuna in water, drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 English muffins, split
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 (1-ounce) Swiss cheese slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to Broil. Stir together first 6 ingredients; spread evenly on each English muffin half. Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
- Broil sandwiches 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Start a weekly routine at your house with sandwich night. It's a great idea for a no-hassle meal! For variety, serve sandwiches on different types of bread and with different toppings. Add chips, corn on the cob, or fresh fruit for a simple side to a casual dinner.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!