Turkey Day Leftover Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a tasty way to enjoy your Thanksgiving Day leftovers? Use them to make sliders! Our Turkey Day Leftover Sliders are easy to make and even easier to grab 'n' go. It's the perfect dinner to have after a long day of holiday shopping.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 pound leftover sliced turkey
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey gravy, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Slice rolls in half all at once and place bottom half in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Spread half the cranberry mixture on bottom half of rolls. Top with turkey and stuffing. Spread remaining cranberry mixture on top half of rolls, then place on top of stuffing. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until sandwich is heated through. Slice down between the rolls to make individual sliders. Dip into gravy and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 250
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 388mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.