Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This roast beef recipe is the game day half-time treat you've been looking for! Made with Hawaiian-style rolls, thinly sliced deli roast beef, provolone, and--we love this part-- it's topped with roasted red peppers! They'll be gone long before the game comes back on. Our Game Day Roast Beef Sliders will definitely steal the half-time show.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 (6.5-ounce) container refrigerated garlic-herb cheese spread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red pepper strips, drained and patted dry, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 3/4 cup crispy fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half all at once (do not separate them) and spread both halves of the cut sides with garlic-herb cheese spread. Place bottom half of rolls on baking sheet and top with roast beef, red pepper strips, and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with seasoning and top with fried onions. Place the top half of rolls over fried onions and cover with aluminum foil.
- Right before serving, bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Slice between the rolls; this way it’s nice and easy for everyone to grab their very own slider.
Game Day Favorites
- Get your game day menu ready with our Blazin' Good Buffalo-Style Recipes and our Best Mac and Cheese Recipes! Looking for a recipe that features both? Try out our gotta-have-em Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Balls!
- When it comes to hosting game day, you probably want to pull out all the stops, so that means the best Game Day Finger Foods, Game Day Dips and don't forget the Game Day Desserts!
- If you want to know a couple of our personal favorites, check out the Half-Time Bacon Cheese Dip, and our Huddled-Up Chicken Tots are so good they might even be more popular than the game itself!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!