Baked Ranch Scallops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not sure how to cook scallops? We make it easy to make them golden and tasty with this throw-together ranch-style coating on our Baked Ranch Scallops.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound bay scallops, rinsed (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine dressing mix and bread crumbs; seal and shake to mix. Add scallops and toss to coat.
- Place scallops in a single layer in prepared baking dish, and bake 13 to 16 minutes, or until outsides are golden and insides are firm and white.
Bay or sea scallops will work fine here. The smaller bay scallops tend to be sweeter. If you use sea scallops, add an additional 5 minutes to the baking time.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .