Cheesy Crab Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Crab Cups are the open-faced version of crab rangoon. These creamy little Cups are great for sophisticated seafood lovers and snack aficionados alike. Make 'em for your next party.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (2.1-ounce) box mini phyllo shells (15 per box)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and garlic powder just until combined.
- Gently beat in scallion and crabmeat just until evenly mixed. Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture into each phyllo shell and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden.
Need another appetizer recipe for your party? Check out our BLT Dip: How to Make BLT Dip.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!