Cheesy Crab Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Crab Cups are the open-faced version of crab rangoon. These creamy little Cups are great for sophisticated seafood lovers and snack aficionados alike. Make 'em for your next party.
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (2.1-ounce) box mini phyllo shells (15 per box)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, and garlic powder just until combined.
- Gently beat in scallion and crabmeat just until evenly mixed. Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture into each phyllo shell and place on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until heated through and shells are golden.
Need another appetizer recipe for your party? Check out our BLT Dip: How to Make BLT Dip.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.