Cheesy Shrimp Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With cheesy flavors, smooth textures, and tummy loving shrimp all in one dish, how could you go wrong? You can't and this Cheesy Shrimp Linguine dish screams "winner" with every bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package dried linguine
- 2 pounds unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (about cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, peel shrimp, and devein, if desired; set shrimp aside.
- Cook green pepper, onion, and celery in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add flour, stirring until blended.
- Stir in shrimp and parsley; cook 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium; add cheese spread and half-and-half. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
- Combine pasta and shrimp mixture, tossing gently; sprinkle with black pepper, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.