We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transform your kitchen into a seaside restaurant by making this easy recipe for Clams Pomodoro. We added just a few simple ingredients, like tomatoes and basil to make these clams taste extra-special.
What You'll Need
- 2 dozens clams
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped, with juice reserved
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients, including reserved juice from tomatoes.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, or until clams open. Do not overcook. Discard any clams that do not open.
- Place clams in a large bowl or individual bowls and serve.
A clam should not be eaten if its shell is still tightly closed after cooking. The shell should open widely on its own during cooking. If it doesn't, be safe and toss it!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!