We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scallops are a great source of protein. Our recipe for Creamy Scallops is so buttery and creamy that even the kids will love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 -1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place scallops in an 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with mushrooms. In a medium bowl, combine soup, heavy cream, wine, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over scallops and mushrooms; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbling and scallops are cooked through.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,013mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!