We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scallops are a great source of protein. Our recipe for Creamy Scallops is so buttery and creamy that even the kids will love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 -1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 1/2 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place scallops in an 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with mushrooms. In a medium bowl, combine soup, heavy cream, wine, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over scallops and mushrooms; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbling and scallops are cooked through.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,013mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!