Creamy Shrimp Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love Caesar salad and you love shrimp, you're gonna love this variation on traditional Caesar salad. This salad's sure to get everybody's attention. After all, don't they say that variety is the spice of life?
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 (3-1/4-ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 medium-sized head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; toss until well mixed.
- Place lettuce on a serving platter and top with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 985
- Calories from Fat 668
- Total Fat 74g 114 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 194mg 65 %
- Sodium 2,865mg 119 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 47 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.