We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Indian subcontinent meets the Italian Peninsula in this tasty curried-shrimp-and-spaghetti dish. Your family is sure to love this unique meeting of flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15-ounces) coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound fully cooked large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic, and sauté until tender.
Add the coconut milk, curry powder, lime juice, and honey; bring to a boil.
- Add the shrimp and stir until heated through. Pour over the spaghetti and sprinkle with the chopped basil.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"