We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to travel to Dublin to enjoy this simple yet elegant lobster dish. Whether you serve it as a main course or in smaller portions as an appetizer, this dish makes you feel like you're at the seashore with every bite.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup Irish whiskey
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked lobster meat, cut into 1-inch chunks (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat, making sure it does not burn.
- Stir in whiskey, heavy cream, salt, and pepper; heat until mixture comes to a boil. Add cooked lobster meat, reduce heat to low, and simmer until heated through. Serve in a casserole dish.
You can use either cooked fresh lobster meat that you buy at the fish store or seafood counter of your supermarket; frozen lobster meat, thawed; or you can cook up a 3-pound lobster and remove the meat yourself. It's your choice!
For more information about Ireland, visit www.DiscoverIreland.com.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!