Easy Shrimp Boil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Throw your shrimp, sausage and veggies together in this quick and tasty one-pot recipe. The taste of our Shrimp Boil is so spicy and original that it's sure to please even non-seafood lovers!
What You'll Need
- 4 quarts water
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer, optional
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 ears fresh corn, cut in half
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp with shells
What to Do
- In an 8- to 12-quart soup pot, bring the water, Old Bay Seasoning, salt, and beer, if desired, to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and onions, and cook 8 minutes. Add corn and sausage, and cook 8 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. Drain liquid from pot and serve immediately.
- Recipe courtesy of OLD BAY Seasoning
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!