Fast Amaretto Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a novel way to quickly get a company fancy dinner on the table. Creating an almond-flavored liqueur sauce, makes our Fast Amaretto Shrimp a tasty tempter.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add amaretto, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink. Serve immediately.
- We like to serve this over wild rice so that we can savor every last bit of the amaretto sauce. Mmm mmm!
- Here's a cool and tasty shrimp recipe for you to try -- Shrimp Scampi Salad.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!