We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love to listen to these babies sizzle on the grill! Try Firecracker Shrimp for a mouthwatering, spicy hot taste treat!
What You'll Need
- 6 (8-inch) skewers
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound (about 24) large shrimp, cleaned and deveined, with tails left on
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the apricot preserves, oil, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer. Brush with apricot mixture and grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Yields 6 shrimp skewers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"