Hotel Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The last time we were at a fancy hotel, we were shocked to see how expensive the crab cakes were! Our Hotel Crab Cakes have the high-quality taste without the high-quality cost.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 (6-1/2 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crabmeat and butter; mix well. Fold in the crabmeat, being careful not to break it up. Form into eight equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Saute the patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 patties
Imitation crabmeat will work fine, too. And if you make smaller patties, you'll have a great party appetizer. Serve them with tartar, cocktail, or mustard sauce for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!