We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a special dinner, this is the one. And there are no reservations required! Our Lobster Thermidor looks and tastes super fancy, but it's a cinch to make. So don't be intimidated! Don't you love when things are easier than they look?
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-ounce) lobster tails, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use chicken broth
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler. Cut and remove the underside of the lobster tail shells; remove the meat, reserving the shells. Cut the lobster meat into 1-inch chunks.
- Place 1/4 cup melted butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the flour until well combined. Add the lobster meat, chicken broth, heavy cream, paprika, and pepper, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened and the lobster turns white. Remove from the heat and stir in the sherry.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the empty lobster shells on a rimmed broiler pan or baking sheet and fill with the lobster mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and the bread crumbs; mix well. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the lobster mixture and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!