Louisiana Shrimp Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a new kind of shrimp recipe that will break you out of that dinnertime rut? Say good-bye to steamed shrimp cocktail, because our jazzy Louisiana Shrimp Bake is to-die-for! Baking the shrimp gives them that plump, pop that we all love. Your taste buds will be tinglin' when you pop these sensationally seasoned shrimp in your mouth.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place shrimp in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Remember, the cayenne pepper is optional. Pour butter mixture over shrimp and stir until evenly coated.
- Bake, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Before You Start Cooking!
- We think this dish would taste amazing served over some hot cooked rice. This way you won't miss out on any of that buttery rich sauce!
- If you love shrimp, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion. You'll find a shrimp recipe to please friends and family on the fly.
- Seafood recipes are insanely popular this time of year. Everyone on Mr. Food is talking about this collection of our Best Crab Meat Recipes! Just one bite of our Cheesy Crab Poppers and you'll know why.
- If you're throwing a party anytime soon, we've got the perfect collection for you and the sea-foodies in your life. Take a peek at our Easy Seafood Appetizer Recipes and you're get together is sure to be a nautical hit!
Did you know that over 1.2 million people attened Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana last year? It's a huge party that brings in roughly $56 million dollars over 12 days. Sounds like a bit of a crazy time, but boy would we like to get our hands on that Mardi Gras menu.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more dinner ideas, download our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!