We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like a mariachi singer, this is sure to bring a song to your meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Rinse and drain shrimp well.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining ingredients over medium-high heat.
- When butter is melted, add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to make it extra spicy, use additional crushed red pepper.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.