We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can enjoy a traditional New England-style feast anytime, anywhere with Mussels Marinara! It's usually served as an appetizer, but also makes a great main course.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds fresh mussels, cleaned (see Note)
- 1 can (14-1/2-ounces) stewed tomatoes, chopped, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients (including the juice from the tomatoes) in a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the mussels open. Do not overcook. Discard any mussels that do not open. Remove to a serving platter or individual serving bowls and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"