New England Seafood Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New England Seafood Wraps are a delightful combination of creamy seafood salad inside spinach wraps. This recipe makes a great on-the-go lunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6) spinach herb wraps
- 2 (8-ounce) packages frozen large salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages imitation lobster, flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ribs celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 Boston lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Place the spinach herb wraps on a cutting board.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, imitation lobster, mayonnaise, celery, and lemon-pepper seasoning; mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf in the center of each wrap. Evenly divide the seafood mixture, spreading it to cover the lettuce leaves.
- Fold in the sides of each wrap to cover half of the seafood mixture. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe adapted from Mission Foods.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"