Orange Crab Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You probably haven't considered a seafood salad with orange juice, but give it a try - results may surprise you. Make delectable Orange Crab Salad for your next luncheon.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Florida oranges, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 head Boston, Bibb or leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 pound canned, fresh or frozen lump crabmeat, drained
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine orange juice, vegetable oil, vinegar, honey and salt; whisk together until well combined.
- Add orange pieces, avocado, bell pepper, and onion. Stir gently until evenly mixed.
- Place lettuce leaves on individual plates and spoon salad mixture equally over each. Top each with crabmeat, and serve.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of www.Floridajuice.com.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 261
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 498mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.