We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've tried this topping of seasoned, buttery bread crumbs on clams, so now it's time to try it on scallops for that same taste of summer at the seashore.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with 1 tablespoon butter and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup butter, the bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic; mix well.
- Sprinkle the scallops with the pepper and place in the baking pan. Spoon the bread crumb mixture evenly over the scallops and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the scallops are cooked through.
Serve this over angel hair pasta for a satisfying meal.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.