We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've tried this topping of seasoned, buttery bread crumbs on clams, so now it's time to try it on scallops for that same taste of summer at the seashore.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with 1 tablespoon butter and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup butter, the bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic; mix well.
- Sprinkle the scallops with the pepper and place in the baking pan. Spoon the bread crumb mixture evenly over the scallops and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the scallops are cooked through.
Serve this over angel hair pasta for a satisfying meal.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!