We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef and chicken quesadillas are so yesterday. Try Seafood Quesadillas for a filling and original taste!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 6 large (burrito size) flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, flaked
What to Do
- Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over 3 tortillas and top each evenly with shrimp and crabmeat. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the seafood and top with the remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Remove from the heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla sandwich in the skillet and cook over medium heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Gently flip the quesadilla, and cook for 1-1/2 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter to keep warm.
- Repeat until all the tortilla sandwiches are cooked. Cut each quesadilla into wedges, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"