We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect easy salad to serve for a summer lunch or dinner. Your family will think you fussed, especially if you serve it over a bed of green lettuce like romaine, or even iceberg!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4.2-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What to Do
- Combine the crabmeat, cheese, olives, scallions, celery, and seafood seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Add mayonnaise to moisten.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.