Shortcut Lobster Newburg
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lobster Newburg on a budget? You betcha! Our Shortcut Lobster Newburg is a hearty dinner recipe that's packed with flavor. Plus, it's super easy on the wallet! It starts with some frozen puff pastry shells and a creamy can of lobster bisque! Once this recipe comes together and you set it on the table, the family will think you spent top dollar to make it!
What You'll Need
- 6 frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 (15-ounce) can lobster bisque
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
What to Do
- Bake shells according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine lobster bisque, heavy cream, sherry, and seafood seasoning. Heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add crabmeat and heat for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon Newburg mixture into pastry shells and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips
- We love bringing fun and tasty budget friendly meals to you! Take your regular sloppy Joe recipe to the next level with our Barbecue Joes and for something that's sure to become a family-favorite try our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss!
- Need some dessert ideas? How about our 5-star "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad, or, if you're feeling a bit indulgent try our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake! It's perfect when you want to pamper yourself.
- Love this recipe? Tell us what you think in the comments!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
These recipes are easy as pie! Download our free eCookbook now!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!