Shrimp Bow Ties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy weeknight meal that looks company fancy? Well, check out our fresh-tasting and flavorful recipe for plump shrimp served over bow tie pasta! Two quick-cooking ingredients that add up to one amazing dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, washed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- In a large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add pasta and toss until well combined. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.