Shrimp Marinara with Angel Hair Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a classic dish like Shrimp Marinara with Angel Hair? We can't think of anyone and the smiles of the loved ones around your table when you put this dish on the table will be proof of that!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, including salt. Drain and set aside; cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Add marinara sauce, lime juice, and red pepper; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.