Shrimp Pizza Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This party-pleasing spread atop an easy prepared pizza shell has all the colorful layers and tempting tastes of a shrimp cocktail with attitude! The contrast of flavors and textures has Shrimp Pizza Spread shouting company special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 (12-ounce) jar cocktail sauce
- 1/2 pound medium cooked shrimp, chopped, reserving 8 to 10 whole shrimp
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 2 to 3 scallions (green onions), sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Place pizza shell on a pizza pan and brush with olive oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp. Let cool then place on a large round serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Old Bay seasoning; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on pizza shell about 1/2 inch from edge. Layer with cocktail sauce, chopped shrimp, cheese, and scallions. Top with reserved whole shrimp, slice into small wedges, and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields 16 slices
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"