Shrimp Scampi Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that most seafood restaurants give their seafood a squeeze of fresh lemon right before tossing with pasta? In fact, they use fresh lemon in so many of their recipes, and you can, too. Shrimp Scampi Linguine is the perfect way to add a squeeze of lemon to your dinner routine!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, with tails on and deveined
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
What to Do
- Prepare linguine according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil and melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Reduce heat to low and add wine and parsley; simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Add to linguine, toss, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"