Shrimp with Artichokes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we make this Shrimp with Artichokes dish it's always a huge hit. Try it and see if this applies to your gang as well! We know it will!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (0.6-ounce) package zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 12 ounces peeled, deveined large fresh shrimp
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add dressing mix, and stir until dressing dissolves.
- Add mushrooms and artichoke hearts, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add shrimp; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve immediately.
This is wonderful served over hot cooked fettuccine. And, for an attractive and simple centerpiece, float a votive candle in a pretty crystal bowl. Fill your bowl half full with water, and add the candle. Try floating flowers alongside the candle, too. And always remember-never leave burning candles unattended.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"