Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Shrimp with Roasted Red Pepper Cream is a weeknight quickie that will have the whole gang's mouths watering. We're salivating just thinking about it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) package vermicelli
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds peeled, large cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. Set aside and keep pasta warm.
- Meanwhile, process bell peppers and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down sides. Pour mixture into a large skillet.
- Cook pepper mixture over medium heat 5 minutes until thoroughly heated. Stirring often. Add shrimp, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Serve over warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with chopped basil.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.