Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like ordering stir fry off the takeout menu, then you're going to love our easy homemade version of Sizzling Shrimp Stir Fry. It's such a cinch to throw together this terrific restaurant-style dish at home; you'll never want to order out again!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
What to Do
1. In a large wok or skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add garlic and saute until tender.
2. Add red pepper, snow peas, and mushrooms, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
- Make it a complete meal by serving over warm cooked rice or fresh spinach for a low-carb option.
- Wanna keep it authentic? Start out with steaming bowls of our Best Noodle Soup Ever!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got kids to take to after-school activities or just an afternoon of errands planned, these Gooey Peanut Butter Squares make for a great on-the-go snack. They're ooey-gooey sweet while still packing in some nutritious ingredients, like whole-grain cereal and protein-rich peanut butter. They're sure to keep everyone going!