Smart Shrimp Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make this when you're tired of serving shrimp the way everybody does, when you want something a little different for a change, but still easy. Try a dash of hot pepper sauce or a pinch of garlic powder or oregano. Put sliced cucumbers around the serving platter. Do your own thing - it'll look and taste great.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound Jarlsberg cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix the shrimp and cheese. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, scallions, and curry powder; mix well.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the shrimp-cheese mixture until well mixed. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tiny salad shrimp or even broken pieces will work fine. Use whatever's on sale!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"