Spicy Boiled Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just mention a shrimp boil and watch everyone come running. So our advice is: Don't be skimpy when planning the amount of shrimp for our Spicy Boiled Shrimp!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What to Do
- In a large pot, bring all the ingredients except shrimp to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat, add shrimp, cover, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes to allow shrimp to cook and the flavors to marry.
There's only one way to really enjoy these boiled shirmp: served with the broth in a bowl over rice. We like to serve hearty bread for dunking, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"