Ten Minute Scallops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know how to make a company-fancy, sophisticated dinner in ten minutes? Read on for our Ten-Minute Scallops!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, bread crumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic; mix well. Sprinkle the scallops with pepper and place on the baking sheet.
- Spoon the bread crumb mixture evenly over the scallops and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the scallops are cooked through.
Preparation Tip: Watch the scallops carefully, because, in seconds, the broiler can take them from golden to brown to burned.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"