Shrimp Scampi on a Stick
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wondered what kind of party appetizer you should serve to make sure all of your friends and family are happy, then you've come to the right place 'cause our easy seafood recipe for Shrimp Scampi on a Stick is just what you need. Perfect for your next backyard barbecue, grab a stick and enjoy some good eatin'!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 48 wooden skewers
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add garlic, salt and pepper and saute the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes; do not brown.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook 3 to 4 minutes, just until pink. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley; mix well.
- Place shrimp on skewers and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!