Asian Barbecue Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The sauce that goes over this slow-cooked pork butt sort of tastes like an Asian barbecue sauce, which is why we call this recipe our Asian Barbecue Pork. It's sweet, tangy, and absolutely scrumptious. You're not going to leave a single bite left behind!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork butt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper, and brown on all sides. Place pork in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine orange marmalade, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic; mix well. Pour sauce over meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours, or until meat pulls apart in chunks. Remove meat to a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and water; add to slow cooker and whisk until thickened. Return meat to slow cooker and keep warm until ready to serve.
Serve with mashed potatoes so your gang gets to enjoy all that yummy sauce!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!