Beefed Up Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet short ribs are on your list of favorites- just like they're on ours! This Beefed Up Short Ribs recipe will have you lickin' your chops, without a doubt.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pounds lean beef short ribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
What to Do
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil. Sprinkle ribs evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Place ribs in skillet and brown on both sides. Place in a large slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, celery, onion, brown sugar, garlic, cayenne pepper, Worcesterhsire sauce, lemon juice, and mustard; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW 9 hours. Skim excess fat from ribs before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.