Fudgy S'more Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know you could make the fudgiest, gooiest, most sinfully rich dessert in your slow cooker? Yep, our recipe for Fudgy S'more Cake is a slow cooker dessert from our Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast cookbook that just can't be beat. Best part? You can have it slow cookin' while you've got your pressure cooker making dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Coat a 2- to 3-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour batter into slow cooker, then mix in 1 cup chocolate chips and the graham crackers.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Turn off slow cooker and sprinkle marshmallows and remaining chocolate chips over top of cake. Cover and let sit 10 minutes, then serve.
If you're crazy about this recipe, then you've got to check out the other amazing slow cooker recipes in our Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast cookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.