We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're guaranteed a tender piece of meat with every bite of this hearty dish. It cooks for 7 hours in your slow cooker-on HIGH! The gang will definitely think that you've been home cookin' all day!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds top round steak (1-inch thick), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can peeled tomato wedges, undrained
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into 1-inchs strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Warm cooked noodles or rice
What to Do
- Cut steak into 3-ince pieces. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak to skillet, and cook until browned. Transfer steak to a 4-quart slow cooker. Add tomatoes and bell pepper strips.
- Combine onion and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over mixture in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 7 hours. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir into mixture in slow cooker; cook, uncovered, on HIGH setting 12 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring often. Serve over noodles or rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!