Rancher's Beef Stew
The long-cooked taste of homemade beef stew doesn't require us to be home to monitor the pot on the stove-top. Our Rancher's Beef Stew simmers all day with chunks of fresh veggies and an easy sauce we make from beef broth and a duo of canned mushroom soup varieties.
Since your slow cooker is doing all of the work for you, why not surprise your gang with a batch of Brown Sugar Brownies for dessert? Imagine the look on their faces!
Cooking Time6 hr
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat
- 1 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, cut into half moons
- 4 to 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cup water
Read NextSlow Cooker Baked Ziti