The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Red Sauce and Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
Mama mia, this is good! Homemade spaghetti sauce doesn't have to simmer all day to be full of flavor. This version does just fine in only 4 hours.
What You'll Need
- 1 (25.6-ounce) package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans organic diced tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 14 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of slow-cook time, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. Serve sauce over pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series © Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cake doesn't just look pretty, it tastes amazing too! Our Strawberry-Lemonade Cake is a great cake for the warmer months, when we crave lighter and brighter flavors. Plus, it starts out with a box of cake mix, so you know it's going to be easy. We're sure you're going to love it!