Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cure your comfort food cravings with our Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings recipe! Thanks to shortcut ingredients, we can put together a creamy dinner full of savory chicken, veggies, and plump dumplings in hardly any time at all! It'll really hit the spot!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, quartered (8 biscuits)
What to Do
- In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, mix all ingredients except biscuits. Gently fold in biscuit pieces.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours or on HIGH 2 hours, or until biscuits are firm; serve immediately.
- What makes this recipe so easy is that we can take advantage of so many of our market shortcuts. The chicken is pre-cooked, the frozen veggies are farm-fresh, cleaned, and cut, and the refrigerated biscuit dough is ready to just add.
- This has got it all, except of course, dessert! Staying with the comfort theme, how about our classic rice pudding to top off the meal!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!