Slow Cooked Italian Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give your everyday pot roast an Italian spin with our Slow Cooked Italian Pot Roast. Fork-tender beef smothered in a rich and zesty sauce -- what's not to love?
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) jar sweet pepper pasta sauce
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into half-moons
What to Do
- Place the sauce, chuck roast, carrots, and onion halves in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker; stir gently.
- Cook on high setting for 6 hours, or low setting for 8 hours.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.