Slow Cooker Brisket
Nothing beats beef brisket in the slow cooker. This recipe involves all your favorite ingredients in one meal!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this slow cooker brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that.
If you've never learned how to make brisket in a slow cooker, this is the recipe to start with! The brisket is seasoned with tomato sauce, Worcestershire, brown sugar, and coffee, which gives it a complex taste you won't believe. Plus, it's slow-cooked with onions, carrots, and potatoes that go perfectly as a side with the fall off the bone main meat dish.
Watch the video to see it done and then scroll down for the ingredients needed and the written instructions.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound new baby potatoes (about 12)
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 (3-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup brewed black coffee
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
Slow Cooker Brisket Instructions:
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, place the potatoes, onion, and carrots. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper and place over vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, coffee, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar; pour over beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours, or until beef is fork-tender. Slice beef across grain; serve with vegetables and sauce.
Top off this meal with our delicious Heavenly Apple Bake, and you're sure to be a superstar! Find the recipe here: Heavenly Apple Bake
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.