Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take out the slow cooker, 'cause we've got a pizza dip recipe that's sure to be the "MVP" (that's "Most Valuable Pizza Dip") of your game day party. Our Slow Cooker Pizza Dip is a two-in-one pizza and dip combo that's ooey-gooey, easy-cheesy, and saucy-spectacular.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14-ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute sausage and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, breaking up sausage into smaller pieces.
- In a 2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine sauce, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Add sausage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours. When ready to serve, stir in mozzarella cheese.
- We like to serve this crowd-favorite pizza dip with wedges of a par-baked pizza crust, garlic-toasted baguette slices, or pita chips. Whichever you choose, they're gonna eat it right up!
- Looking for more great dip recipes? Check out our collection of game day favorites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 162
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 841mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!