Sweet 'n' Citrusy Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet 'n' Citrusy Pork Chops are fall-off-the-bone good! The long, slow cooking tenderizes them so much that the meat literally starts to fall off the bone. Serve the chops over rice to enjoy the gravy that's made during cooking.
What You'll Need
- 6 (3/4-inch-thick) center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium oranges, unpeeled and sliced
What to Do
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Place chops in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, orange juice, and garlic in a small bowl; pour over chops. Arrange orange slices over chops.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 3 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.