The Easiest Beef Stew Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe doesn't just make The Easiest Beef Stew Ever, it also makes the best beef stew ever. That's 'cause it's made in a slow cooker, which means all you have to do is pour in the stew meat, fresh veggies, and other yummies, and let it do its magic.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaf
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, sliced into half moons
- 4 potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 5 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; add beef and stir until evenly coated.
- Place beef in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients, including remaining salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on High 4 to 5 hours, or on Low 10 to 11 hours.
- A delicious dessert would be a perfect ending to a delicious meal, wouldn't it? How about a warm slice of our Upside Down Apple Pie?!?
- This recipe comes from our slow cooker / pressure cooker cookbook, Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast. It's just one of the many tasty recipes you'll find inside!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!