Turkey and Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Because this Turkey and Rice Casserole uses only one dish, we bet everyone will volunteer to do the dishes tonight. This meal is an all-around favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked converted long-grain white rice
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine soup and water in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add rice and remaining ingredients, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Stir well before serving.
You can freeze leftovers in a baking dish for up to 1 month. When ready to serve, thaw casserole, and sprinkle with crushed round buttery crackers; then bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until warmed through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!